rachel, unravelling

Friday, June 24, 2005

goodies

Boy, is RC thankful that it's Friday. I need chillaxation bad! So I decided not to go home today, wise move. Not before I met Mel to pick up my little brown bag that put a huuuge grin on my face when I opened it up. Oh goody gumdrops I now have my hands on the luxurious, decadent and bestselling lemon+sage body butter from NY's famed Bliss spa. Yes, cult status, I worship. The only thing I've done so far is to cradle the tube in my hands, admire its kitschiness, and open the cap to catch a whiff of the heavenly citrusy scent. My only grouse is the price, because tax in California stands at 8.25%! Ahh, but it has all been worth it. :)

Tonight was: Wimbledon, S-League [certain favourite player in some team was playing, match shown live on TV], burger followed by Dreyer's. Mmm. And Fly, who fell asleep over the phone. Hmph. I love bumming around because of the luxury of time it offers-doing what you want when you want for as long/short as you want. I took a very positive step towards it by informing the people at work that next week will be my last week.

rachel at 10:58 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment