rachel, unravelling

Thursday, July 28, 2005

baby steps

In a nutshell, I still have no Net connection on my computer and I'm cranky about it. I can only do non-webbie stuff like watch Love Actually and listen to mp3s. :/ Two loverly long days of no school is great. I feel so relaxed having the luxury of time to do what I want. Yesterday was music lesson, followed by a trip to town to buy some music books and umm typically got distracted. I stepped into Mango and the new collection has some good stuff. I liked everything I tried on but decided to buy what I need and pared it down to a white viscose v-neck and a white cardi. I used to dislike wearing white because I hated the way white stuff looked when they got dirty. I also went into On Pedder and got excited over seeing the latest It Bag from Mulberry, the Tooled Bayswater. It costs a cool 2000+ and I freaked out. It's utter gorgeousity. I also discovered a new secret clothes shop near the secret shoe shop that imports mostly cult British brands like Whistles. They've also got Seven for All Mankind, yum. The secret shoe shop sells pretty shoes and bags imported from Italy, plus their own in-house range that is not bad either. I've only brought one friend there so far, 3 years ago, and she remarked that it was really secret. Coincidentally it was also when I wanted to buy music books. So, go shopping with me and I'll take you there. ;)

Tennis was great, I haven't played in a long while and surprisingly I'm not rusty. Though I'm rather stagnant, sometimes making me more of a spectator. Well because I was watching my dad and brother volley and basically I'm not very good at that. But I am going for shots more and hitting better and thinking more instead of hitting wildly because I wasn't prepared.

Today I was in a really good mood that time passed by so fast. I made many cups of honey lemon water and chilled them because my throat's a bit dry. I love citrus fruits, the juice, the vibrant colours, but not eating the fruit itself. Innit weird! Been studying, well, more of skimming but I am learning something new everyday, basically how ignorant I've been. I keep on getting distracted, always turning to cable/the computer/magazines, but yeah, I'd do anything but study just when I really need to. Such a bummer.

And Google Earth has got me fascinated. Can't find my house, but got as far as Jurong Lake, lol.

rachel at 11:32 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment