rachel, unravelling

Thursday, July 14, 2005

candyrocks

Day off tomorrow can only mean one good thing. :) Correction, two. :) :) From now till school starts, I've got: meetups, books to read, cookies to bake, a cluttered room to clean up, a music exam to study for, hair that desperately needs styling and a brother to tutor! And the perfect way(s) to de-stress? Retail therapy and calorific sweet treats! Mmm hmm! OK, tomorrow was supposed to be my last day of work but I agreed to work one more day. Admissions exercises are such a bitch really. Thankfully, I've got a free Friday. I love hitting the town on weekdays more so on weekends for the very obvious reason that it's less crowded. I shall attempt to exercise self-control though, in light of the excess cabbing recently. *pouts*

I've had it with being wistful about things that I can't change, getting angry over things that aren't worth my while, it seems so much better being frivolous, I'd be a whole lotta lighthearted with lots of love to give and go around. I think I'm far too serious for my own good but, especially with people I'm comfortable with I'm very laid back and open. For the sake of my frazzled nerves I'll be less paranoid android and over sensitive.

Before bed I'm going to try to read some but I'll probably end up daydreaming again. It's hot again tonight but it's nice and cold in my room, just the way I like it. I am parched and disgusted at the amount of brownies and shortbread I've consumed, but other than that I feel very awake.

Tomorrow sounds very promising, especially where ice-cream is concerned.

rachel at 11:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment