rachel, unravelling

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

get toasty

Brrr, I'm cold and my computer can't connect to the Internet even though it claims that there is a connection [I'm using the other com now]. So okay, since then school has started and frankly speaking there's been nothing special so far except, oh, I miss the other school, as in my former workplace. One of the principals got me a Victoria's Secret fragrance from their recent trip to the States - it's a sweet pear scent. I liked working there but I don't know if I could, in the long run, hold down a real office job. It's like having your world constrict to that space you share with others you may not necessarily like and having to successfully flit between the professional and personal boundaries. Then there's the work you'd get, cycles repeating themselves but not so much for a school I guess. Anyway back to my present school, things are slack right now only because it's the first week.

Yesterday's freshman welcome ceremony was blah, speeches and wearing academic gown + waving light sticks [supposedly to signify emerging from the darkness into light and marking a new phase in our lives, lol] + CCA fair but thankfully it was short. An added bonus was meeting Fly for lunch. Today there was only one lecture and it took about half an hour since it was merely an introduction. Geez. I didn't know what to do with myself, but went on home since I'd gotten my matric card earlier. The best thing: having the next 2 days off! *beams* Early piano lesson + I will allow myself to shop until lunchtime before coming home to mug for my music exam! Huzzah. I only hope that it doesn't rain again tomorrow, I hate mucking about when it pours.

rachel at 10:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment