rachel, unravelling

Saturday, July 30, 2005

my net is back!

I miss my dear old computer, and it feels good to be using it again. It's been a cold sniffly dreary day characterised by rain, restlessness and bumming around attempting to study. [for music, not yet for school] Speaking of school, there's a meaty stack of notes waiting to be thumbed through that cost a hefty $26, ouch. Textbooks to be bought, new theories to be confounded by, more ice to be broken, hopefully. It's so hard to have to start thinking hard again after 7 months of not doing so, to fit into new routines and to start feeling comfortable again. There are so many things going on it's crazy, my school e-mail was so flooded. But that's a good sign, it means things won't be boring! Anyway I should get off this thing and be focused...I've already distracted myself being fascinated by the gore and swashbuckling moves of Kill Bill Vol. 2.

rachel at 10:13 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment