rachel, unravelling

Friday, July 22, 2005

she drew hearts

Umm I need to stop being so self-deprecating. But, this does hold truth. Ever since school stopped, I've become clumsy, messy, absent-minded, everything I never once was. In short, I've lost all discipline. Yet, that liberation is a lovely feeling but I will be sort of getting my act together, soon. Trust me, I've done enough of silly things to know. ;)

My my, it's Friday already. I thought I'd get to relax this week but apparently not. Yesterday was a visit back to the sports desk, which has been moved to that wide open area where the interns were dumped. Aka my place when I was at the newsdesk. The cosy corner is so much better. And today was school, a confusing talk followed by picking up of hostel keys followed by mad rush to piano class. And because this doesn't belong to the above, the evening ended with a meeting with Fly.

I'm so glad to have friends who know what I'm feeling without me having to say it out. When I don't even wanna admit it to myself. It makes me feel even worse. For those who know me well enough to understand/know what I'm going through I'm really grateful for the advice.

Lovely bags are aplenty now, and with hefty price tags too. :/ Chloe Paddington, the apple-green Luella Kelsey, Bottega Veneta's Veneta (!!! love their hobo style right now) and of course, Marc Jacobs. I love the Veneta lots, for its buttery soft leather and grommets, especially after carrying it at the boutique. Sighhh, oh so pretty.

Mmmph having trouble staying awake. I need to stop pushing work to the next day to the next next next. I want uninterrupted sleep long shopping sprees going somewhere faraway yoga in a garden not doing anything at all.

rachel at 10:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment