rachel, unravelling

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

bew*tched, bothered and bewildered

I'm so hurting right now and everything is getting to me, but okay found myself stuck under crappy circumstances and treated badly by people who don't give a f*** about others' feelings. Mel said it's the withdrawal symptoms. Partly, and mostly I wonder why some people are so insensitive. Oh geez, and I'd really love to tell someone instead of bottling this up inside me and convincing myself that I shouldn't feel this way at all cuz it's irrational.

A rather pointless day at school, really. As expected, I hit the snooze button, still managed to make it in time but the queue for the 179 was such a bitch, so my friend and I did something not very nice and managed to get to school before the lecture began. And throughout the whole thing, I was like, I woke up for this??? I was with Fly after that, trying desperately to catch some shut-eye while he, annoying bugger that he is, played Fifa, listened to mp3s and nattered on incessantly. Seriously, he's got verbal diarrhoaea. He didn't even stop when we got to the theatre. Bewitched was a delightful spell of a movie, it's more fluff than blockbuster, what with the happy and expected ending. But what I liked was Nicole Kidman's acting, wardrobe (!!!), the setting (nice house + scenery) and her chemistry with that egomaniacal freak. And the movie started off quite well and fell a bit flat halfway, but overall its lighthearted and lovely.

Mmph I am creatively and emotionally devoid, procrastinating on all the must-dos because I'm in a strangely flippant mood, and not wanting to commit to anything but just be free-spirited. Would love a life of leisure where I could, a la Samantha in Bewitched, have anything I want with a wiggle of my nose.

rachel at 10:36 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment