rachel, unravelling

Thursday, August 25, 2005

can you love me when you can't see me anymore

Apparently I tend to slip into a barrage of Singlish when I'm stressed, pissed off or upset. Mel pointed that out to me in our msn convo today, and I realised that in all other cases, it's true as well. Aiyah, even an abuhden [however you spell it], la, lor, what. Sigh, after that I just felt like a fucking souffle that failed to rise. And other than my Singlish I played my music really loudly but inadvertently gave myself a headache, so it made me feel even worse when we went to my grandma's for a family dinner. This is da shits man. But like Mel said, it's a dynamic process and we'll roll on.

I can't get my dumb speech in my head. I don't like giving speeches cuz things have a tendency to fly out of my head then and I ramble too fast and then I think oh great, I look and sound like a dumbass. But when it's over I wanna get down to chowmugging for the CS101 midterm cuz I've been a bad grrl.

OK guys check out www.flea-circus.net, they've got great accessories. I bought the necklace with charms on Sunday when I was at Anthropology in Holland V, apparently the shop carries the brand. It's not that ex either but damn stylish so worth considering.

Blub, I think I'm moodswinging because arsenal is playing on home ground, and this thing just exacerbated it. No biggie, shouldn't even give a fig really. Everything just blows out of proportion once a month, so yeah, now I get the whole dynamic process explanation, sort of, anyway.

rachel at 11:08 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment