rachel, unravelling

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

champagne supernova

I'm feeling semi-happy and tres bon tonight. A very hot first night and sleep deprivation notwithstanding. Heart-to-hearts, getting to know more people, trying to focus, and being (sort of) intellectually challenged, I think I'm getting into the groove. Dinner tonight was with Bernie, followed by a visit to her room and a long chat. I think everyone's room is so cosy as compared to mine! I need to bring in my pictures pronto. I also think I might stay up tonight to read. A lovely, windy night and it's rare that I am this lucid. I can't wait to go home tomorrow, I miss home-cooked food and home with its warmth and umm, noise. Yes. Having friends around when you least expect it, but need them the most, is a wonderful thing. :)

rachel at 11:36 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment