rachel, unravelling

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

the fashion assassin's vicious threads

National Day was heaps of fun and I'm feeling like I can't wake up at for an 8.30am lecture. : / There was shopping over in Orchard with Gabriel, where, unfortunately, we didn't get anything. I did, however, spot some funky hats in the male departments, but they had equally funkay prices. *lol* And we had the loveliest lunch at the Dome in Paragon, pizza and for dessert, pecan pie with gelato, the latter of which is so sinfully sweet and divine I wanted seconds.
Anyways, just got home from what's turning into an annual National Day BBQ at my cousin's place, where I ate alot and the effects are likely to spill over till tomorrow. Wonderful company, great food, I thoroughly enjoy family gatherings, save for when my mother never fails to let slip some embarrassing details. I am red from the heat, the wine, and mom's otah. It feels like a weekend, and come to think of it no more hols from now till September. And the start of groupwork for projects and tutorial discussions. *wails* :/ It's official: I love living a life of leisure.

rachel at 11:39 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment