rachel, unravelling

Monday, August 08, 2005

hols again!

Sometimes I wonder what lies ahead
How long till my hunger is fed
They say it's hard to make it in this part of town
So many people on this merry-go-round

Dirt is nauseating, to me at least. I went to clean up my hall room and being the cleanliness freak I am, got icked out by the whole process even though it wasn't dirty. It's just, dust, some cobwebs, some questionable brown/black turd looking things, and funky smells. Blub, all of the above=eew to me. That, and the thought of many people before me having used the room. Thankfully the whole process was over faster than I thought. I mama-lemoned everything and scrubbed reaaally hard, but couldn't remove some stains, much to my chagrin. Argh w/e la, just line the drawers and cupboards so my stuff won't touch it directly. Or live out of my suitcase. And then before I left I whipped out my antiseptic spray and liberally psssed all over, thankfully the smell's quite pleasant. Eeeps I think this is revealing all my anal-about-cleanliness tendencies, innit. :)

I often feel like I'm two steps behind
Somebody must have moved that finish line
There are a thousand reasons
Why I should give up
But I'm stubborn in the things I believe

I'm really good at the waiting game.

rachel at 10:24 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment