rachel, unravelling

Sunday, August 07, 2005

stuck in reverse

It's Sunday night [again] and I'm feeling a twinge of sadness at things that are out of my control, but otherwise it's been a smashing day. I mean, earlier today I felt happier than I have in awhile, and the weird thing is I was out with the parentals - shopping, treating them to lunch, and visiting my grandmother. New sandals, new objects of desire that I hope to acquire. :) And I'm going shopping with Gabe come Tuesday, must exercise control la. I think I was happy because I've realised that I don't have to worry so much anymore and that some things aren't that important already, and I don't want to spoil everything that I have now. Right, I sound so absolutely sure of myself, but sometimes I think that it'd take very little to tear all this down. What all this means, I don't know, I just want it all to end. I feel like a little oyster. Yours, truly.

rachel at 10:04 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment