rachel, unravelling

Sunday, September 18, 2005

fab friday nights

Dessert at Cafe Rosso: a delectable banana pan pudding with butterscotch sauce and ice-cream!


And after getting reaally psyched up, we finally hit Wala Wala for the band. [This is where the photos dry up cuz my cam doesn't take good pictures when it's dark, and the photos are with Mel] Had my favourite Cosmo [of course, it had to be a pink drink] and greasy pizza since we had like practically 2 hours to kill before the band started to play. It gets insanely crowded on Friday, so anyway it's the company innit. But oh the crowd - I hope I'm not like that in 10 years time. [Guys apparently, are still immature - they talk with their mouths full and swear alot] Oh yes, and EIC was smashing as usual. Ahhh. Mel was saying that it's so dangerous seeing a band play live cuz the minute the lead singer starts singing [and if he's got a fab voice] you'd just fall in love. Of course, they had to have great voices. I loved the electric guitar. Actually everything, la. *beams*

So we walked to the bus stop singing

Sweet Home Alabama, where the skies are blue

Sweet Home Alabama, Lord I'm coming home to you

Drag the vowels a li'l bit, turn up the volume and pitch. =P

It's so nice to know, that even though it's late at night and I reek of ciggies and alkie, somebody always stays up to wait for me. Surprise, it was my brother this time, but then again he was playing computer games. And, dad had bought me my favourite abaling filled with peanut and red bean, as in the glutinous rice balls, and left it out on the dining table so I wouldn't miss it. They are such lovely people, I feel horrible and irresponsible. I think I might move home at the end of the semester, but we'll leave that for later.

I saw your face

in a crowded place

and I don't know what to do

cuz I'll never be with you...[from my song du jour]


rachel at 12:00 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment