rachel, unravelling

Monday, September 19, 2005

noodled

That basically explains how I feel after the first day back at school. Noodled=exhausted. It didn't help that I had the Monday blues major on Sunday night so I got ticked off real easy. I'm not the kinda person who breaks down and cries everytime I feel overwhelmed, I just get short circuited but eh, I'm working on my reasoning and temperament. It also didn't help I had loads to haul back to hall and the duffel bag I was using could barely be shut. Then it'd to rain so I'd to call a cab. Of course there was a traffic jam on the pie all the way down to school. It reminded me of the song "Ironic". Or maybe murphy's law. But the song of the mo' that's playing in my head today was Atherton's "California" cuz it's so darn good but I only have 2 minutes of it. It's also really relevant and about being gone way too long and coming back to a familiar place.

In the cab I messaged Ruth goodbye cuz she leaves today. I've said so many goodbyes and while I do feel a tinge of sadness everytime, I don't get majorly sad anymore. Right at the beginning I would cry buckets but goodbyes aren't forever, time passes really fast and before you know it, people are back from wherever.

So tonight I'm chillaxing in my room not really doing anything but eating my prata and drinking my teh si and watching laguna beach. I'm also loving my new supposedly "candy pink"-but-looks-magenta bedsheets cuz it makes me wanna sleep more. Today was a failure of a souffle in so many ways and it's only the start, but on the other hand I do hope things get better, which I'm positive they will be. It's been a crappy day and I'm feeling purposeless...I think I may go home tomorrow for a bit because I want comfort, familiarity, Dreyer's, and my new necklace.

rachel at 8:47 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment