rachel, unravelling

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

the stuff fairytales are made of

Tonight was such a blast! Headed down to Cineleisure to catch Cinderella Man with some of the CS people, and it was damn good stuff! Inspirational, gripping, touching, and a true story at that. No fairytale here. We intended to watch Be With Me at first but it was sold out. Still, this more than made up for it. I'm glad I went, not so much for the great movie or the lovely company, but because I almost didn't go. And it was for some dumb and trivial reason. One moment, happy, the next, I was feeling like a deflated balloon. I don't even know why I let it get to me. Nonetheless, it would be weak to be so affected, and I needed to get away from school. And somewhere along the course of the night, I didn't feel so bothered.

Anyway, I digress. The point is, I enjoyed myself this evening and I am eyeing this new bag...

rachel at 12:41 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment