rachel, unravelling

Monday, October 31, 2005

blahblahblah

Study break feels like a holiday. I get to have my 8 hours of sleep. With the weather this hot, my sinus in overdrive and so many distractions at home, today wasn't very productive. Gilmore Girls, the laptop, fashion magazines, tinkering with the mobile, stuffing myself with ghirardellis and jam biscuits.

Sure I did the whole reading lecture notes thing but my heart wasn't in it. It doesn't help that this is university and we're expected to read extra.

Come to think of it, I haven't sat for exams in a year. The old me would be freaking out by now if it were one week to the exams and I haven't really studied. Right now I feel like I know very little. Exams are such a bitch, really.

I am in need of a haircut - the layers need updating, and my skin is going crazy again plus I can't stop eating junk food. That last one, however, always puts me in the mood to hit the books.

Everything else can wait, I suppose. One of the few times this year I'm getting my priorities straight.

rachel at 11:57 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment