rachel, unravelling

Monday, October 24, 2005

hmphing away...

Suffice to say it was another Monday gone wrong.

But, and this is in thanks to those who listened, and a hot shower, I am in better spirits.

A thick pile of notes sits on my table now. I must start studying today.

The weekend was heaps of fun, and gastronomically satisfying. I barely got any work done.

Saturday
-grocery shopping with Fly and then cooking cream of mushroom soup from scratch followed by farfelle with chicken and mushrooms in a cream sauce
-marathon Chinese dinner at the Conrad (grandmother's birthday)
-Man U drew...can't concentrate after that

Sunday
-went shopping the whole afternoon with the parentals after church
-Introduced them to the gelato at Venezia...I miss Sixth Avenue! It houses most of my favourite dining places.
-Fettucine for dinner, which I haven't eaten in awhile. So much good food makes up for school food

OK I'm snapping back to the reality of school and the fact that exams are in 2 weeks and I haven't started.

So this is where I stop my rambling + online window shopping + loving the leisurely life and head off in the direction of more intellectual pursuits.

rachel at 10:33 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment