rachel, unravelling

Friday, October 14, 2005

madness unravelling

This will be the first, I'm sure, of many 12 hour days to come. Fortunately though, it wasn't all that bad. I sure hope everything goes smoothly with the presentation tomorrow and teh ping at supper later will sooth my raspy throat. Having a heavy heart last night, I brought back a fat stack of the latest issues of some fashion mags back to hall to devour. I finished thumbing through the US and Sg Bazaar mags at 2am...and woke up 10 minutes before my project meeting. Oops. Fortunately though mostly everyone was late and thankfully we are so near done on our powerpoint and ahead of schedule too. Even had time to watch the premiere of Project Runway before 102 tut. I looove the show already! Got your typical hodgepodge of bitchy/quirky/charismatic contestants set in the glamorous backdrop of nyc...I like. I also love my 102 tut group cuz it's so much fun and craziness. And if KK's words are anything to go by we will have a party next week cuz nobody's presenting anymore!

I can't wait for Friday to be over, but I just need to get through my 106 presentation with a straight face. I can't deadpan cuz there's no vocal variety, unfortunately. Anyway here is the pooch in the room on the fifth floor where I've been holed up many times this week doing projects and eating my meals. It looks so cute but doleful...as you can tell I got really bored because my laptop was running low on battery.


HT and I spent the next two hours after dinner holed up in the freezing MAC lab trying to figure something out for our project. Apparently we remember peanuts about Dreamweaver so we had to use the notes as our dummy guide. We didn't really get far except figuring out the hyperlinks and rollovers [which we agonised over] so that's why I foresee many more late nights next week. Blech. School looks so peaceful and quiet at night...conducive for studying! :P Walking out onto the open air area on the 5th floor feels so romantic too cuz the view's just great...until you look down and see the car park, that is.

I started out today feeling so shagged and just wanting to rest my head on somebody's shoulder. I am still weary and wondering how to be in school by 9am tomorrow, but now that things are rolling along I am feeling more hyper and positive. It's gonna be another late night, but ack...don't feel like leaving my room for supper anymore.

rachel at 12:25 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment