rachel, unravelling

Sunday, October 30, 2005

shambles

"If there are any Man U fans mourning their loss, my office is open," said Father at church today before giving the final blessing.

"Maybe his prayer not powerful enough," suggested Dad.

Hrrmph yeah, don't remind me. An absolute sham of a game, totally uncharacteristic of the team and totally humiliating. During the first half I was all "come on!" and "use your brain!" and at the end of it I felt bewildered.

I don't think it's because the players were smug or complacent, they knew they had to win this one. Perhaps they weren't used to having so many frequent changes in the lineup, or playing in a 4-3-3 formation. Perhaps certain players ought to be dropped for displaying utter idiocy not just in this match but in others too. Hmm...I wonder who that could be! Seriously though, the attack needs to start firing the defence needs to be more airtight and the midfield needs to be more organized. The whole darn team needs to be more cohesive, start believing in themselves and work on their brain-eye-feet coordination.

If I were the Man U players, I wouldn't want to be near a hairdryer right now.

rachel at 11:32 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment