rachel, unravelling

Saturday, October 29, 2005

what a drag

Hokay I haven't exactly been journalling even though there have been things to write about and pictures to post, and it's all due to feeling so darn shagged. Coming home was such a comfort but as usual I was distracted and just wanted to laze around.

9 days to exams, and I'm still trying to figure things out. Also, it's gonna be November pretty soon...double damn. Like, what have I been doing? In terms of productivity, not much, in terms of having fun, lots. *grumbles* I wanted to have the best of both worlds.

Am supremely bored studying, and the man u game is so late! Oh well, I figured I should just study my ass off this week, pile up on cookies/chocolates/coffees and when it's over I can just chillax as much as I want. The usual game plan, with no emotional drama in the wings, I hope.

rachel at 11:07 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment