rachel, unravelling

Thursday, November 10, 2005

If I had you here, I'd clip your wings

Now this applies both equally to you and I
The only thing we share
Is the same sky
These empty metaphors
They're all in vain
Like can't you see the grass is greener where it rains

Officially, there is still one more paper to go, but I think in everyone's heart the exams are over. I needed rest so badly even though I haven't been that deprived of sleep, so I spent most of the afternoon napping. Finally recovered from my gastric and am back to eating normal food of the tasty kind.

It's been exactly one week. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. This period of time has been what I've been dreading, and no it's not the exams. My heart still aches, my mind still wanders, but give me some time. I never intended for any of this to happen but I never regretted any of it. I do dread those times when I'm alone, like when I wake up in the morning, because that'll be the only thing on my mind. But then again I shouldn't be bothered at all because nothing can come out of it, no amount of wishing/hoping/thinking/praying will work.

It's all so easy to say, but so hard to execute. I am in my mopey grumpy silly state, have been for days actually. It's been a long time since anyone or anything has had this effect on me.

I'm thinking after the exams end I should round up some people from school and go clubbing on Ladies' Night. That would be a great way to end off the semester, wouldn't it? :)

rachel at 11:29 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment