rachel, unravelling

Monday, November 14, 2005

liberation!

Ohla! The exams are over and yes, the long-awaited and much-needed holidays are here again. And to think it's barely 4 months of school! It seems like so much has happened in such a short span of time that there hasn't been any time to sit down and process everything. It's been a blur of endless project meetings, mostly boring lectures [except for 102] that I ended up skipping, late nights in a stuffy hall room, unpalatable canteen food, notably characterised by new faces, lots of fun, and a lack of studying.

It's been a whirlwind first semester I guess. Now that everything has stopped I'm relieved that I have some time to do stuff that I really want. Wakeboarding, anyone? Couldn't help feeling a bit empty today, not knowing what to do with so much free time on my hands and not having anyone to spend it with. Inevitably I thought of something that I haven't been thinking about because the exams kept me preoccupied. I guess it hasn't really gone away although everything else has more or less gone back to normal.

Nonetheless, holidays are holidays and meant to be leisurely, indulgent and heaps of fun. Can't wait ;)

rachel at 11:07 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment