rachel, unravelling

Saturday, November 12, 2005

madonna@zouk

I was supposed to be studying tonight. But Mel made an offer too good to resist: vip tickets to the launch party of Madonna's new CD at Zouk.

Ohla. Anyway, I hadn't seen the new Zouk yet. Now I think it looks smaller but more sophisticated.

I'm not a huge fan of Madonna, but Mel is. However, I do like how she's still able to dance so well despite her age. I thought they'd be spinning her music or something but hardly. They did do a Madonna in retrospect kinda thing, with dancers and scantily clad models and all of a sudden there was a swarm of guys on the dance floor. *rolls eyes*

The bit where I had the most fun was where I sabo-ed Mel and she had to go on stage with other people and dance to the new single, but in the end she got the new album for all her embarrassment.

Yeah, so after the games, there was like, nothing. Nobody danced. The house music was not bad but everyone stuck to their clumps of friends and the dancefloor was empty. Arghhhh, frustrating much. I doubt people here are that inhibited.

Because the party started at 7pm I didn't get to have dinner. It's a bad idea to drink on an empty stomach especially when you've just had gastric. Anyway, we left after awhile so I could go eat. Here's us outside Zouk.


So this means I have to spend my Saturday being very focused and diligent, cuz I'm so fricking exhausted right now. On the bright side, this will be over soon.

rachel at 12:02 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment