rachel, unravelling

Friday, November 04, 2005

memories

I don't know how to start writing about this. There are many ways to, but I haven't quite sorted out my thoughts. OK, I am glad for this incredible experience, short-lived as it was. It has made me so happy but that bliss is laced with a tinge of sadness because I know that this opportunity is not going to present itself again under my circumstances, and I shouldn't have left it till so late to do something about it. Mel was asking me if it was too good to be true...it's not at all. I went not knowing what to expect and not expecting anything. I came out with new perspectives. Maybe someday in the future I will read this again and think how hyperbolic this sounds. But for now, I'm just amazed.

If only I could keep it that way, but I can't. What will soon be left will be the memories.

I think I'll hold on to them.

rachel at 10:03 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment