rachel, unravelling

Sunday, November 06, 2005

mygirlsunday

I know that I haven't been in the best of moods lately.

I also know that to other people I don't look stressed but if you talk to me you'll know I am. I just want to do well in my first exams at university.

And, well, the psychosomatic symptoms have started to pop up. The headaches, the queasiness in my stomach. I took some medicine earlier, didn't go to church so I could rest, am feeling muchos better now.

My fingers are smudged with red, black and blue from attempting to write on a tennis ball. Wanted to write on a soccer ball cuz there's more space but I don't know where they've been kept. I think it's much more fun making and personalising your gifts instead of buying them. Usually I buy and personalise but this time round there wasn't enough time. Christmas is coming in about 40ish days so plenty of time for that.

So I finally managed to download this song after hearing it on Laguna Beach. It's called Almost Perfect cuz things can go swimmingly well at one point but since everything in life is transient the wonderful moments never last.

There's a reason for this situation
It's amazing, a shocking revelation
Love is crazy, it's got me upside down
got me upside down

when life hits you
and love gets you
you just gotta go with the flow

everything is almost perfect here
the reason is coming crystal clear
i think i really dig this atmosphere
it's almost perfect here

if you give in
don't let it freak you out
cuz you're the one thing
i've got this thing about
it's this emotion
that's got me inside out
it's got me inside out

when life hits you
and love gets you
you just gotta go with the flow

everything is almost perfect here
the reason is coming crystal clear
i think i really dig this atmosphere
it's almost perfect here.

I am now wondering if I should have let things be and when I think back there will only be happy things that spring to mind.

Hokay, time to hit the books again, no RHB Singapore Cup tonight or Man U vs Chelsea either. :( Thus heralds the start of a hellish week of exams.

rachel at 11:48 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment