rachel, unravelling

Saturday, November 05, 2005

sighs and lullabies

My head hurts. Wish I could go to sleep but there's so much more to be read.

Nothing like the feeling of crashing down to reality, eh. All my fault for having such bad timing. Too late to fix it I guess.

Everytime I think of those happy moments my eyes light up and the corners of my mouth instinctively curl up into a smile, then shortly after the truth hits home. My self-defence starts to crumble and the tears start to well up but I am too exhausted to cry.

This, coupled with exams, is making things hard to bear. The only thing to look forward to is getting out of here in ohhh about a week and a half.

I am rarely this mopey. Sitting in my chair yawning and driven to boredom by the 111 readings.

rachel at 11:46 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment