rachel, unravelling

Wednesday, November 02, 2005


sugar we're going down swinging

Chelsea lost. :)

edit: Long overdue photos from last Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday I met up with Mel at Clarke Quay, where we had dinner by the river at a very nice chill Italian place called Amalfi. Then we went to Gotham which was kinda ehhh. After going through most of their housepours the place was still very unhappening so we made our way to Club Momo where the party was at and danced away till our knees got creaky. Heart Ladies' Night. Friday was a long overdue meetup with Angela and Karen at Holland V for lunch and an arty-farty dessert at Cafe Rosso followed by some studying and stargazing at Starbucks.

So much for deciding to get my act together for once and study hard for the exams. It's already Wednesday and my attention's been scattered over various things, most of them trivial. Just got off the phone with Bernie, we were both lamenting how screwed we're gonna be. I'm at home most of the time but have been very half-hearted about studying.

Like yesterday, after All Saints' Day mass, I decided to follow the parentals for yum cha at Chinatown, then went to see Fly. Today in a fit of boredom, I hatched this crazy idea and started messaging Mel on how to execute it. It has preoccupied me for most of the day. And then there's TV + online shopping. Plus I feel like eating all the time, so when I was in Chinatown I stocked up on all my favourite Hong Kong pastries + those nice kinda Chinese biscuits. It took alot for me to stay at home on Ladies' Night.

Then again, going clubbing too frequently would take the novelty out of it. There's only so much alcohol, smoke, mascara, dancing and taxi rides I can take before getting jaded. Plus, alotta people there tend to look like they don't really want to be there.

Oh well. Self-restraint now and hedonism later.

rachel at 10:09 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment