rachel, unravelling

Monday, November 07, 2005

u da man

Man U beat Chelsea. :) Must watch repeat.

Football is such a topsy turvy world. It doesn't mean that the tide is turning for Man U, they've still got unresolved issues. But ending Chelsea's 40-game unbeaten streak in the epl, now that's something to crow about, at least for now.

The first day of exams saw me throwing up my just-consumed breakfast. The queasiness was bad when I woke up, but it's been better after some medicine. I was dreading the exams before this but I'm more psyched now cuz the hols are in sight! Goody gumdrops.

The coffee that I had earlier when I went to buy lunch for the bro doesn't seem to be keeping me awake. It's one of those hotlazyafternoons where you just wanna watch cable tv and sleep on the king-sized comfort that is the parentals' bed.

Be still [and quiet], my roiling stomach.

rachel at 2:18 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment