rachel, unravelling

Sunday, December 18, 2005

bag it now

More sugar highs: Mom and I made macademia and chocolate chip cookies tonight! They taste absolutely fabulous and chewy. I also love making my own fruit juice: orange and carrot with a tablespoon of honey, though cleaning up the juicer is an awful affair.

On to more frivolous stuff: I intend to use the Personal Shopper service on this website to bring in some stuff from the US. That way I can stop mooning over things and not being able to get them because the store doesn't accept international credit cards or whoever I know studying in the US is back here/won't be back for a long long time. I think the personal shopper idea is such a great one and it'd be fun working as one too. The only catch being I have to pay the a fee that's about 15-20% of my item, which is not so bad if it's not that expensive. So, if anybody wants to get anything and consolidate their orders with mine, drop me a line. Eh, unintentional rhyme. :P I have been gushing over loverly bags from Amici Accessories and I wanna get something from there so yes people can hop on with me and we'll split the shipping. Orders from additional stores will cost an extra USD4.50. The exchange rate now is not that high, thank goodness for that! Retail therapy should never induce stress.

One week to Christmas and everything's happening so fast! Results are coming out, we gotta choose our modules for next semester, there're still some people to see before school starts, and school is going to start in 2 weeks. That's my main gripe.

rachel at 10:33 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment