rachel, unravelling

Monday, January 02, 2006

Argh/Groan/Sigh

There can only be one cause of my current state of "anguish" - school starts tomorrow.

Buggerf***shit!

All I remember was that the past one and a half months was so relaxing and yeah I am very well-rested and happy.

Back to the daily grind of school - mostly mind-numbingly boring lectures, late nights, cramming for tests/exams, rushing to meet project deadlines, rushing to class, and getting lost in the concrete jungle.

And most importantly this all takes place in the tres unchic unhappening boondocks of Sg.

There are 3 of us in the family who are feeling quite bummed out - my bro and I and my dad, who works in a school.

Only consolations being it's not a long day and I can't wait to catch up with my uni friends.

rachel at 9:41 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment