rachel, unravelling

Friday, January 06, 2006

blah blah

The audition today was horrible, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. I went shopping after and it could have been disastrous - I tend to be more impulsive when I'm in a bad mood. Saw so many nice bags at Esprit and Nike, but I've ehh for now I've decided that self-restraint is very much in order.

Especially after feeling the pinch of a purchase last month that wasn't even pricey to begin with. It was the fricking shipping costs and US sales tax that totaled 2/3s of the price of my item! I got something from Benefit at the sephora store via amazon cuz if you go to sephora alone they don't accept international credit cards. So third-person shipping costs and sales tax were chalked up. Lesson learnt. :(

I cheered myself up with Bakerzin's lemon tart (addicted!) and the OC.

Then I decided to start seriously cleaning out my room. So far, it's good. I can't believe the incredible amount of things I have that I do not use. I cleared out 2 drawers today and what I kept was half of what was originally there. I also found some nice stuff like $$ and a pretty choker mom got for me in bangkok.

I've decided to be boring this weekend, stay at home [mostly] and clean up the rest of my room.

rachel at 11:52 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment