rachel, unravelling

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

shoptalk

In my past few posts I have been sounding rather blech. I can't stay this way forever and I don't intend to. I guess my mistake was trying to please everyone at the expense of my own happiness, and well, letting bitchy people get to me.

Anyway, on a happier note... [warning: girly post ahead!]


Mine! It's a customised design that Bel did for me. I wanted something like this, I gave her a detailed description of it and tada, she came up with a gorgeous creation that exceeded what I'd previously imagined. I love getting my stuff custom-made. Can't even rmb the last time I bought accessories from a store:)

These came in the mail today. More like, they landed up in my neighbour's mailbox. [I was starting to fret!] My new earrings from Tzarist.com - do check out their offerings!

My latest fascination - Taiwan Auctions. Because, well, everything's in Chinese! Hehe. And everything's really affordable, even their bags, shoes and clothes but I'm not sure about the quality. I've only gotten accessories off the Maple Syrup site cuz it's reliable. Sooo I'm waiting for more of my purchases to arrive.

The thing is, I don't quite remember my last offline purchase, but it doesn't matter cuz I'm getting some good deals and great finds and erm yes I'm actually tired of traipsing ard town.

I'm quite taken by these...[they have very fetching prices too]

Cuz it's Marc Jacobs!


Bug-eyed Dior Glossy

Appropriately in pink - Juicy Couture

Yayness. Nothing like some sweet online [window] shopping and not having to think of anything serious. Come to think of it things aren't that horrible after all and it'll be all good after awhile. Right now I just need to stop thinking so much.

rachel at 11:14 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment