rachel, unravelling

Friday, February 17, 2006

i found myself in a fit of anger earlier, it's crazy. i mean, i shouldn't let people get to me. anyway, to add on to that, i dropped my phone on the way home and it was raining. amazingly, my phone's intact but a bit chipped here and a bit scratched there - my heart aches. it's so new. i am so good at the butterfingered thing i annoy myself so much.

thanks to concerned friends who cheered me up and calmed me down in such a short span of time, things don't seem so bad anymore. it's always so nice to have someone to listen to you even if they can't give you advice.

i'm really happy over the remarks i got from the prof on my reaction paper for english lit. i was so unsure about it but put alot of thought into it, i'm glad it came out good. i realize that even though i try not to be, i'm still a perfectionist. when i do something, i need to do it real good and i need to get great results in order to be happy. i guess it's good to do something with the end in mind, to know that you wanna do well in something, but only being happy if you achieve that, i'm not so sure. [then again, if you put hard work and thought into something, it may be unlikely to turn out mediocre] that's probably why, be it big or small, i worry about my projects/assignments/work all the same anyway.

i'm self-imposing an early term break for myself. hehe - i need it.

rachel at 12:33 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment