rachel, unravelling

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

communication research is not my cup of tea. after this semester, i hope i never have to touch it again or go near it with a ten foot pole. me and communication research = dunzo. it's probably far tougher and drier than everything else and for the life of me, i can't grasp the concepts.

well, in fact, i did try to get some studying done today. maybe it's the hot weather, maybe i'm lazy, or tired, or all of the above, but i can't do memory work right now. i think i need to take a chill pill. for now, i'm especially worried over my nonexistent attention span and how i feel like everything is beyond me. i do find myself spending an inordinate amount of time getting caught up in the unnecessary and frivolous.

a pretty gold box wrapped up smartly with a red bow arrived today. *beams* in it, my "spring" bracelet! lovelyyy.


rachel at 11:54 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment