rachel, unravelling

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Things are definitely picking up in school, but they're gonna wind down very soon, for which I'm grateful for.

A rather busy but uneventful week. Pretty much going through the same motions each day, worrying about getting work done, worrying about whether work done will turn out good. This is by far one of the most relaxing weekends so far, partly because I haven't got any tuition to give today so I could stay at home, and I got almost 10 hours of sleep last night.

It has been hard to focus on my work this year...I have been fidgety, emotional and distracted. I guess it's good that I'm determined to work hard from now on till the exams and not let certain things faze me. This afternoon I holed myself up in my room, air-conditioned comfort because the heat makes me flustered, stocked up on 3 different drinks and after 5 hours, churned out an English paper.

My eyeballs feel like they're gonna pop outta their sockets.

One more to go...I don't quite like broadcast writing much though, but getting all this cleared will mean more time to chill. :)

rachel at 11:04 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment