rachel, unravelling

Monday, April 24, 2006

most monday mornings i have to be up by 7am, so i was surprised when i woke up at close to 11am this morning. ahh after effects of trying out my bro's uberpowerful cough medicine to see if it would do anything for my long lasting cough (yes, it's goood).

and, it is loverly to do everything on my own time. like sit down, fix myself a proper breakfast of a ciabatta sandwich with ham and read the newspaper, then being nice and washing the dishes.

i headed out for some shopping around noon but i was disappointed with marina square. as in, there aren't really any interesting shops. so i stopped by candy empire and took a long time as usual deciding what to buy and getting fascinated along the way.

so after coming home all i've done is to vacillate between the television and my laptop and it's all part of the plan to purge school out of my entire system for the next 3 months. :p

can't wait for more shopping and eating tomorrow - it's high time to revive my half-priced waffles tuesday ritual.

rachel at 11:13 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment